Y the Wait CEO Says Join Our Hands to Restaurant Owners to Amid Coronavirus Crisis
Y the Wait CEO Simranjit Singh Grewal is calling on the hospitality industry to join the fight against the novel coronavirus pandemic. Mr Grewal advises people to avoid using unhygienic paper menus and kiosks and opt for the digital waiter as a precaution against the spread of COVID-19. Users can use Y the Wait as a digital waiter for dine-in, pre-order and delivery orders across the globe — even at McDonald's, KFC, Starbucks etc. or any local restaurant in their city, food court, and more if they join Y the Wait in this cause. Y the Wait app can be implemented at restaurants, cafes, hotels, bars, night clubs, airports, food courts, casinos, theatres, stadiums and arenas, events, cinemas, etc. within few minutes with our 24x7 global support.
More on Haryana Blog
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
To minimize the impact of the novel coronavirus, Why the Wait is supporting the hospitality industry through its 'Join Us to Prevent Corona Spread' initiative in response to public caution as more people limit public outings. In response to restaurant owners' concerns of negative economic impact, the Y the Wait CEO mentioned the company will waive-off its usual 4% service-fee to allow restaurant owners to keep their business operating in uncertain times until 31st May 2020 or further if required. During this period, industry owners can decide their service-fee from zero to any percentage up-to 4% which will be further donated. Users can use Y the Wait app to donate to their preferred charities while enjoying the app. Y the Wait also prompts restaurant owners to start delivery services free of cost by employing own delivery staff. Through the 'Join Us to Prevent Corona Spread' campaign, Y the Wait will donate all funds collected to government organizations and charities providing relief to people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Latest on Haryana Blog
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Recycling Business Executive and Longtime CEO Coaching International Client Joins Coaching Roster
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release
- STG Logistics rebrands, organizes service offerings for extended outsource clients
- EclecticIQ and ThreatFabric investigation reveals evidence of malicious Android packages posing as legitimate Covid-19 contact tracing apps
- iCODIS – Office Electronics – Hong Kong Codis Electronic
- Nitro Interactive Inc. (n2o) Establishes South East Asia Presence With New Partnership
- PINC named Top Supply Chain Projects for 2020 by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Gov. Walz and Minnesota Businesses Take Action to Close the Unemployment Gap Among People of Color by Signing On to New Career Advancement Platform